PROJECT ENGINEER OFFSHORE WORKS
Jan De Nul Group , with offices in Belgium/Luxembourg, offers specialised services for the installation of subsea structures for the oil, gas and renewable energy markets. Seabed preparation, dredging of trenches, as well as their stabilisation and ballasting, belong to the offshore services. Whether it concerns subsea pipelines, cables, umbilicals, foundations, platforms or even integral wind farms : everything is always tailored to the needs of the client and on an EPC-basis if required. Do you want to be part of our international team?
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for drafting, further detailing and calculating execution methods to prepare our offshore works (rock dumping, cable laying,...).
- You will also work up the relating documentation into calculation notes and method statements
- You will supervise the current works and you will be responsible for follow-up after completion of the works in collaboration with the Area Manager or Project Manager
You have a Master degree in Civil Engineering. Since you have excellent organizational skills and you have a great sense of responsibility, you will certainly fit in well with our team. You are prepared to work abroad on an expat contract.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An interesting and diverse job in a no-nonsense international business environment
- Challenging and cutting edge projects
- Autonomy and a wide variety of career opportunities and a committed management team
Check our website on www.jandenul.com