Grupa Calzedonia traži:
Fashion photographer (m/ž)
In order to be considered as a potential candidate you need to do a practical test.
Take STILL LIFE and WORN ON MODEL photos based on our ecommerce site for the following products:
- Women’s underwear BRA, PANTIES
- Women’s SOCKS
You need to deliver original photos with minimal digital correction. You can send photos to us via WeTransfer or similar online services. Please also attach a link to your online portfolio, or a PDF document with examples of photographic works.
Only candidates who submit a practical task with their portfolio will be considered.
We think you'll like it here.
Working at Calzedonia Group is much more than the 8 to 16. It is an opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest individuals in the fashion business doing work they are passionate about. This is the Calzedonia Life and we’re always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
The Photographer reports directly to the Creative Team in HQ and develops the technical and high standards approach to all our brands. Must be innovative, energetic, passionate team player and skilled at creating a welcoming on-set environment.
- Photograph models daily in studio to execute seasonal and monthly campaigns
- Ensure daily shot counts are executed for all sets
- Determine lighting requirements and composition ensuring Art Direction is accomplished for all studio sets
- Work with Casting Manager and Visual Merchandiser to capture and enhance specific product features
- Stay ahead of photography trends in the industry by keeping current of new approaches, technologies, and competitive aspects in the market including both photo and video
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Photography or equivalent experience
- Experience: 1 year in studio environment, ideally in the fashion ecommerce industry
- A solid portfolio demonstrating creative and technical expertise
- Proficient in Canon EOS digital camera
- Proficient in Mac systems, Capture One and Photoshop
- Proven ability to build relationships and lead others
- Professional attitude on-set at all times
- Experience managing and leading a team of photographers
What we offer:
- Working in a stable and respectable company
- Regular and adequate income
- A comfortable working environment in a young and motivating team
- Possibility of learning and training
- For ambitious and motivated candidates opens up the possibility of significant progress
Apply via application link until 27.03.2019.