Who are we looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to join our team in Zagreb.
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR. He or she will assist in providing a wide range of HR support. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and e ectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training and development
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Interview potential candidates for existing job openings
- Collecting employment information
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- At least 2 years of experience in the HR field
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular)
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration, HR or relevant field
- You will work for a global brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.