There are ten kinds of people – those who understand computer science, and does who do not.
For almost 40 years we have been a successful partner for public transport companies. Holistic system solutions with software and hardware: innovative and future-proof, for all areas of a transport company - this is the world of ATRON.
For our team in Zagreb we are looking for a
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER (m/f)
NICE FOR YOU:
- A permanent employment contract
- Attractive compensation including a 13th month salary
- Good work-life balance with flexible working hours where no overtime is expected
- Continuous education and guided professional development
- A dedicated team, which is looking forward to new colleagues
- Flat hierachies and short decision paths
- A demanding and responsible job in a forward-looking sector
- Modern office with good traffic connection close to the recreation area Jarun
NICE TO DO:
- Develop and maintain high quality software in a field of transportation
- Participate in scrum team related activities & code reviews
- Translate business requirements into the design and implementation of features and functionality required to deliver the required results
- Perform unit and integration testing to verify the delivered implementation meets the given requirements
- Provide support for implementations to Business Analysts and Technical Support
NICE TO HAVE:
- Successfully completed computer science studies (Bachelor / Master) or comparable education
- At least 5 years of professional experience in analysis, design, architecture and design, which have also been used productively
- In-depth practical experience from the Java Enterprise area
- Familiar with agile methods with preference for Scrum
- High sense of responsibility, analytical and conceptual thinking
NICE TO MEET YOU! Become a part of ATRON.
It doesnt work completely without formalities. When sending your online application via the APPLICATION LINK, please attach your CV and any references you may have (max. 6 MB).
We look forward to learn more about you!