Front End Developer (m/f)
The OrganisationOur client is a dynamic and fast-growing software development company. Solutions they provide are mainly oriented to the telecom industry which demands automated diagnostics, guided troubleshooting and analytics for the complex, multivendor telecom network environments.
For the past ten years they have carried out numerous projects and earned a reputation as the leader in broadband service management among the largest telecoms in southeast Europe. Despite their significant expansion, they cherish a relaxed and supportive work environment which gives plenty opportunities to grow and develop personally and professionally.
For their office in Zagreb, our client is looking for motivated, enthusiastic and proactive new team members, to join their team.
- Developing front-end components for enterprise software product
- Improving the codebase by engaging in regular code reviews
- Analyzing, designing, coding, testing, maintaining and documenting components
- Collaborating closely with designer and product owner teams to create the best experience for the customers
- Supporting and mentoring other developers
- Advanced understanding of Typescript language and OO paradigm
- Minimum of 3 years of Angular experience, especially Angular 2+
- Experience with responsive design and with designing and creating systems for large scale use and deployment
- Knowledge of automated testing, unit tests, TDD, etc.
- Experience with GIT and CI/CD environments
- Advanced level of English
What’s in it for you?We offer you a dynamic position in a renowned company, working in a stimulating environment with a team of experts and the possibility of further knowledge and career development.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Tuesday, 23 April, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 62a/4
T 01 4886 485
F 01 4886 489