Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f)
The OrganisationOur client is a dynamic and fast growing software development company. Solutions they provide are mainly oriented to the telecom industry which demands automated diagnostics, guided troubleshooting and analytics for the complex, multivendor telecom network environments.
For the past ten years they have carried out numerous projects and earned a reputation as the leader in broadband service management among the largest telecoms in southeast Europe. Despite their significant expansion, they cherish a relaxed and supportive work environment which gives plenty opportunities to grow and develop personally and professionally.
For their office in Zagreb, our client is looking for motivated, enthusiastic and proactive new team members, to join their team for the permanent position.
- Driving forward the improvement of professional test coverage within the team
- Continuously expanding and updating test automation
- Performing manual tests and participating in error analysis
- Preparing test concepts and test plans and caring them out
- Coordinating, together with the team, regression test and unit tests
- Collaborating with development team to identify and resolve defects prior to deployment
- Ensuring quality for all deliverables and systems within test and production environments
- Experience in test analysis, testing and test automation, and good knowledge of modern testing tools
- Experience in test methodology and test concepts, test data management knowledge a plus
- Familiarity with agile development process such as SCRUM
- A high degree of self-reliance and initiative and a structured approach to work, a keen sense of quality and perfect reliability
- Hands on scripting using Selenium or similar frameworks
- Advanced level of English
What’s in it for you?We offer you a dynamic position in a renowned company, working in a stimulating environment with a team of experts and the possibility of further knowledge and career development.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Tuesday, 23 April, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 62a/4
T 01 4886 485
F 01 4886 489