HR and Labor Specialist (m/f)
The OrganisationOur client is one of the largest construction groups in SEE. With existence of almost 80 years, numerous remarkable projects finished with even more imposing projects upcoming, they are being recognized as a premier provider of turn-key project services. Their presence in SEE and Middle East grew gradually to became stable and respected, and now they are in the process of expansion to new markets, including Croatia.
Smart Group is proudly supporting their plans by finding the best professionals who see this expansion as their new career opportunity and are motivated to work in our clients’ soon-to-be opened branch office in Zagreb.
- Analyzing, controlling and implementing labor law-based processes and procedures (i.e. work time, payroll), specific for the construction industry
- Preparing relevant documents and reports on various topics related to employment, terminations, salaries and similar while ensuring compliance with labor/social insurance law legislation
- Acting as a mediator and first line contact for union representatives
- Ensuring that human resources policies are consistent with union agreements/collective agreements
- Interpreting formal communications between management and labor
- Investigating validity of labor grievances
- Advising management on relevant insights internally or governmental labor law changes
- University/bachelor’s degree and/or professional certificate in business administration, human resources or law
- At least 5 years of proven work experience on a similar position, within a renowned construction company and with a good understanding of industry specifics, challenges and industry related labor specifics
- Profound knowledge of the labor and social insurance legislation as well as of the employment relations (IR) of construction industry
- Experience in preparing various documents and reports from the labor domain
- Thorough knowledge of collective bargaining agreements, labor relations, labor policies, union contracts, salary surveys, employment and termination process and procedures
- Good understanding of payroll principles
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Profound negotiation and communication skills
- Thorough way of approaching work assignments with strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Motivation to keep knowledge up-to-date
- Accurate, reliable, diligent, independent and flexible
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our clients’ success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Tuesday, 23 April, 2019. All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 62a/4
T 01 4886 485
F 01 4886 489