If you are data-driven, and you are able to find patterns, conclusions and crucial information in numbers, you are the person we are looking for. Analytics is a crucial part of digital marketing activities, and together with your team you will be responsible for improving the presence of our clients and optimizing their business results. You will work closely with the rest of our project management team members on making recommendations, implementing strategies, and seeking new opportunities.
Digital Marketing Specialist (m/f) - Zagreb or Pula
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Collect, analyze, and report data of website performance including landing pages, channel performance, mobile experience, bounce rates, conversion rates and other metrics
- Support other teams with Google Analytics related questions and requests
- Constantly monitor, analyze and report on site metrics to ensure those data insights can be used effectively in improving and optimizing the current sites
- Assist with analysis and reporting on effectiveness of new site feature launches
- Prepare and produce analytics reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Perform SEO audit with recommendations and guideline
- Identify and manage technical SEO issues (crawl errors, broken links, duplicate content...)
- Analyze website content inventory (content optimization, keywords, page title, meta description, URL, keyword position in search results...)
- Keyword research and competitors’ analysis
Skills and qualifications:
- Min. 2 years of working experience on a similar position
- Knowledge and understanding of Web Analytics tools is essential, primarily Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Tools (Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends)
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and Google ranking factors
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Understanding of GTM implementation and SEO related tools (Screaming Frog, Google Webmaster tools, Ahrefs…)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Understanding of performance marketing, digital analytics environment, Optimization, Reporting, Insight and Presentation
- Strong reporting and communication skills (written and oral)
- Attention to details, accuracy, creativity, and presentation skills
- Ability to stay abreast with marketing trends and news (such as Google updates and changes in algorithms)
…and what’s in it for you?
- Growth & development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal trainings, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients.
- Work-life balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours and occasional furry friends in our pet-friendly environment.
- Still not convinced? There is unlimited coffee (in all our offices), team buildings, Halloween parties, birthday celebrations and random rounds of applause. All year round.