dSPACE is the global market leader and innovator of hardware and software solutions for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries.
Founded in Germany in 1988 today dSPACE employs over 1,500 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process efficient through innovative tools and services.
For our new office in Zagreb dSPACE is looking for creative and motivated professionals. You will work on exciting and technologically cutting-edge product development projects, in the areas of control prototyping and Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) simulation.
We are offering the following position:
Software Developer Interprocess Communication (m/f)
In the development toolchain used by dSPACE customers for controller prototyping and hardware in the loop testing many different applications are used. The goal of dSPACE is to have dSPACE and other vendor applications seamlessly working together.
We are looking for a software developer with experience in the development of components which provide the communication between different applications. For this there are multiple technologies, programming languages and operating systems involved. In the design of the component compatibility is a main concern since different version of applications must be served.
You will be working in an international team together with other dSPACE development locations.
This job advertisement is aimed at applicants with several years of relevant professional experience.
- Design of inter-process/machine communication interfaces
- Implementation of software components with C# and C++
- Implementation of unit and integration test
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable
- Very good knowledge in C# and C++
- Experience in the following areas:
- Inter-process communication technologies, e.g. GRPC, HTTP
- Unit test framework, e.g. NUnit
- Knowledge in Git, TFS and Linux is an advantage
- Knowledge in Python-scripting is an advantage
- Knowledge in MATLAB and M-Scripting is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Communication and team skills
- Very good English language skills are mandatory, German is an advantage
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.