dSPACE is the global market leader and innovator of hardware and software solutions for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries.
Founded in Germany in 1988 today dSPACE employs over 1,500 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process efficient through innovative tools and services.
For our new office in Zagreb dSPACE is looking for creative and motivated professionals. You will work on exciting and technologically cutting-edge product development projects, in the areas of control prototyping and Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) simulation.
We are offering the following position:
Software Developer / Architect for Web Applications (m/f)
The importance of different Web and Cloud technologies is constantly increasing. This is also foreseeable for the dSPACE portfolio and we want to prepare our products accordingly.
We are looking for software developers with experience in the development of complex web applications, to further develop existing web applications and design and implement new ones. Depending on previous knowledge, the development of web APIs and the development of innovations projects in the web and cloud domain is also possible.
This job advertisement is aimed at applicants with several years of relevant professional experience.
- Conception and implementation of new web applications
- Maintenance of existing web applications
- Development of APIs in .NET and Node.js
- Development of demonstrators and prototypes
- Creation of Best Practices
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable
- Experience in the development and operation of complex web applications
- Experience in the following areas:
- Component-based front-end frameworks, such as Angular or React
- Node.js-based API technologies, such as Express, GraphQL
- Knowledge in Git, Linux and Docker is an advantage
- An eye for well designed, intuitively usable web interfaces
- Interest in new technologies and trends, especially in the web and cloud environment
- Personal initiative and a strong communication and teamwork skills
- Very good English language skills are mandatory, German is an advantage
- Willingness to spend several months in Germany during project startup phase.
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.