dSPACE is the global market leader and innovator of hardware and software solutions for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries.
Founded in Germany in 1988 today dSPACE employs over 1,500 dedicated people worldwide, who are committed to making the embedded controls software development process efficient through innovative tools and services.
For our new office in Zagreb dSPACE is looking for creative and motivated professionals. You will work on exciting and technologically cutting-edge product development projects, in the areas of control prototyping and Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) simulation.
We are offering the following position:
Software Test Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer (f/m) to further develop the automotive bus system support of our products dSPACE ConfigurationDesk® and Real-Time Interface (RTI).
ConfigurationDesk is a configuration and code generation tool that enables the automatic implementation of behavioral models and I / O and bus system support for dSPACE hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulators.
Real-Time Interface (RTI) extends the C code generator Simulink Coder™ for the seamless, automatic implementation of Simulink and Stateflow models on the real-time hardware.
This job advertisement is aimed at applicants with several years of professional experience.
- Configuration tests for dSPACE tools and run-time tests of generated real-time applications running on dSPACE systems
- Review system and functional requirements, use cases, performance specifications, and interface design documents
- Analyze and write test concepts, functional test specifications as well as test case specifications
- Design and implement functional tests (automatic tests in Python/MATLAB® and/or manual tests) on basis of the requirements and test specifications
- Set up and execute tests, analyze and track/correct failing tests, document test results
- Work together in close collaboration with other test engineers, developers, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or comparable
- Good knowledge of Python and/or another programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java
- Experience with C and MATLAB® / Simulink®
- Several years of experience in complex software testing with relation to technical/embedded systems
- Good understanding of test methodologies, test design patterns, ideally ISTQB certification
- Ideally, experience with one or more automotive bus systems such as CAN, LIN, FlexRay, automotive Ethernet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, yet capable and interested in seeing things in a broader perspective (system understanding)
- Independent and reliable way of working
- Communication and team skills
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have responsibility and can shape your personal career. A collegial and cooperative approach is as natural for us as the continuous development of your expertise.