Project manager (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia dio je međunarodne grupacije AA Euro Group Ltd. koja je osnovana 2005. godine u Irskoj, a od 2018. smo prisutni i u Hrvatskoj s uredom u Zagrebu. Zapošljavamo kako u Irskoj tako i o ostalim dijelovima Europe.
Opis poslaEuro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland's leading main contractors to recruit Project Managers for roles in Dublin.
- To oversee the day to day management of a project of varying sizes, from start to completion.
- Manage on site construction team for the successful delivery of the project
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of project
- Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the client’s expectations.
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor on large scale projects.
- Min 5 years’ experience working with a main contractor
- You will be degree qualified in Civil Engineering / Construction Management
- 10 years practical experience in construction with previous building experience such as large scale high rise and structures and Reinforced Concrete Frame, restoration projects and commercial building
- You will have over 5 years’ experience team leading in a similar capacity
- You will have strong problem-solving skills and show calmness under pressure
- Must be fluent in English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
Please submit your application in English via application link or contact Nives Kvesić for more information’s on 01 5626 65.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the application.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Permanent employment
- Industry leading salary package
- Assistance with accommodation
- Employer will provide an allowance to assist with accommodation cost
- Company car
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to meet the employer in Zagreb in May.
Stalni radni odnos