FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Assess employees needs by conducting organizational surveys
- Researching compensation and benefits policies and plans
- Monitoring and researching compensation and benefits trends
- Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks
- Preparing and updating job descriptions and occupational classifications
- Ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
- Comparing benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses
- Design a compensation package based on business goals and strategy
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Previous working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist for 3 years
- Good understanding of full cycle hiring process
- Familiarity with current employment rules and regulations
- Hands on experience with quantitative and qualitative research
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English
via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.