Project Planner / Project Scheduler (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
Opis poslaEuro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland's leading main contractors to recruit Project Planners / Project Schedulers (m/f) for a head office in Dublin.
- As a Planner / Scheduler you will be concerned with developing time plans on construction projects to ensuring that the project is completed safely, on time and within budget
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Keep the client team up to date on progress to present to the client
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Problem solving
- Produce tender plans to support bids
The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3+ years experience working with a main contractor on large scale projects.
- As a Planner, you will hold a third level qualification in Engineering
- You will have 6+ years relevant field experience
- You will have Strong communication skills including writing reports and presenting
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software including MS Project, and Primavera P6
- Time management and planning strengths needed
- Experience on a large scale projects is essential
- High Attention to detail as well as Leadership characteristics
- Strong Problem solving
- Budget and financial management
- Must be fluent in English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to meet the employer in Zagreb in May.
Please submit your application in English via application link or contact Nives Kvesić for more informations on 01 562 665.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Permanent employment
- Industry leading salary package
- Assistance with accommodation
- Employer will provide an allowance to assist with accommodation cost
- Company car
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Stalni radni odnos