Cabin Crew (m/f)
Dubai, Ujedinjeni Arapski Emirati
Your new journey starts hereDeliver exceptional customer service on every journey and make Dubai your new home. Explore the world, embracing new cultures and sharing your language skills with our international customers. Enjoy a competitive tax-free salary, shared furnished accommodation and travel benefits for you and your family. See the world as you work with one of the world’s fastest-growing airlines.
From our base in Dubai, Emirates flies to more than 150 destinations across six continents with an ultra-modern, all wide-bodied fleet including our flagship A380 superjumbos.
This is your opportunity to fly as part of our world-class cabin crew team. We’re looking for exceptional people who share our unlimited curiosity and have a passion for customer satisfaction.
To find out more, come and meet our recruitment team and get to know us at our Open Day in Zagreb or Split. We encourage you to apply online before the event, and make sure you bring with you an updated CV along with 1 photograph.
- 13th May 2019, 9:00am sharp in Zagreb
- 21st May 2019, 9:00am sharp in Split
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
For further information and to apply, please visit emirates.com/careers.
Emirates. Hello Tomorrow.