Scrum Master (m/f)
Our world is digital: for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to be a part of it?
- You coach, develop and support one or more cross-functional teams.
- You recognise and moderate conflicts within the teams and encourage creative input when looking for solutions.
- You promote self-organising teamwork and in that way ensure that sprint goals are reached.
- You issue reports, interpret them correctly and communicate them in a way that is understandable for all team members.
- You recognise impediments and take steps to resolve them, coordinating the necessary measures.
- You drive the necessary measures for the further development of agile working practices.
- You have completed a university degree (preferably in IT) or have relevant professional experience in the digital media industry.
- Ideally you have scrum master certification (CSM, PSM).
- You have a strong character, excellent communication and moderation skills as well as the ability to assert yourself.
- You demonstrate excellent organisational talent, a structured way of working and good problemsolving skills (team, goals, customer).
- You also have very good English skills in documentation and communication.
- A confident manner and the ability to work independently in a team round off your structured approach to work.
Your prospectsWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and
development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
Want to find out more?
Susanne "Sissi" Kistner
HR Business Partner
ecx.io croatia d.o.o.
Međimurska ul. 28
Location: Zagreb, Varaždin