Java Web Developer (m/f)
Our world is digital: for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to be a part of it?
- You implement customised software solutions in the Java Enterprise environment, based upon the product portfolio of distinguished enterprise
- You structure requirements and do data and object modelling.
- You‘re responsible for the implementation and adaption of existing as well as new software components.
- You work in interdisciplinary teams with likeminded colleagues.
- You use modern technologies (like IntelliJ, JRebel, GIT) or innovative methods for the agile software development (like continuous integration or static program analysis).
- You have studied computer science or a comparable course of education.
- Experience in working with Windows or Linux in server environment are an advantage.
- Experience in the use of Spring/boot are an advantage.
- Experience in the use of databases, ORM and SQL are an advantage.
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage.
Your prospectsWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and
development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
Want to find out more?
Susanne "Sissi" Kistner
HR Business Partner
ecx.io croatia d.o.o.
Međimurska ul. 28
Location: Zagreb, Varaždin