Software Quality Engineer (m/f)
Our world is digital: for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to be a part of it?
- You have high quality expectations and you like the testing of software.
- You‘re actively driving the quality insurance of our projects and improvement of or processes, methods and tools.
- You do ongoing tests and reviews before the release.
- You act carefully by creating of test cases.
- You work closely with the developing team and are in ongoing coordination with the product owner.
- You support the product owner in creating user stories and acceptance criteria.
- You think out of the box and are result-oriented even in detailed discussions.
- You have studied computer science or a comparable course of education with references to Software Quality Engineering.
- You work accurate, conscientious as well as sustainable.
- Autonomy, team spirit and great willingness to learn are one of your key characteristics.
- Knowledge in Java, (X)HTML, jQuery and test automation are an advantage.
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage.
Your prospectsWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and
development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
Want to find out more?
Susanne "Sissi" Kistner
HR Business Partner
ecx.io croatia d.o.o.
Međimurska ul. 28
Location: Zagreb, Varaždin