Senior Frontend Developer (m/f)
Our world is digital: for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to be a part of it?
- Prototyping as well as developing innovative, complex web development projects are part of your main responsibilities.
- You act as consultant for accessibility and the completion of accessibility audits.
- For usability topics and the completion of relevant usability test you are the first contact for our client.
- You are responsible for preparing and leading (client) workshops with focus on frontend topics.
- You optimise code related to browser and performance as well as the usability of already existing frontends.
- By testing and observing new technologies or methods you develop our processes and team collaboration.
- You actively support our New Business team in preparing and doing pitches if frontend expertise is needed.
- Autonomy, team spirit and great willingness to learn are one of your key characteristics.
- Working with Task Runner like GULP, GRUNT or Webpack isn‘t new to you.
- You know SCSS/SASS or LESS.
- You have already worked with the tool GIT or other CI/CD development tools.
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage.
Your prospectsWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and
development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
Want to find out more?
Susanne "Sissi" Kistner
HR Business Partner
ecx.io croatia d.o.o.
Međimurska ul. 28
Location: Zagreb, Varaždin