Marketing specialist (m/f)
Place of work: Zagreb
Amrest Adria Ltd is a subsidiary of AmRest Holdings SE, the largest independent restaurant operator in Central and Eastern Europe. We also carry out our business in Western Europe, Russia and China. Since 1993, we have built a portfolio with well-known brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and Starbucks. We also own a brand name called La Tagliatella.
Our unique motto "Bring Fun to Life" encourages us to carry out our tasks responsibly, and we do everything we do, with great passion. It also provides us with a good atmosphere at work and the opportunity to develop in a comfortable and safe environment.
Through our "WSZYSTKO JEST MOŻLIWE!" culture, more than 30,000 employees daily deliver a unique flavor and outstanding service at affordable prices every day.
Our culture and motto have led us to the place where we are now, and we are confident we will continue to lead us.
What we look for:
- you have an open minded attitude
- you have gained 1-2 years experienceat a local/international company acting on the field of retail or hospitality service, with responsibilities in sales/marketing area
- you are open for challenges and eager to grow
- you have a good command of english (intermediate or advanced level) and you are advanced or native in croatian
- you are intrested in brand management/marketing/trade marketing/sales
- you are having a Bachelor/Master degree in Economics/Marketing/Management
What we want you to do:
- preapre and run local promotional campaigns in coherence with the strategy with the support of Brand Manager
- developing and adapting creative assets and make sure they fit the market’s needs
- planning and buying media with the help of agencies
- acting as primary contact for the service partner of the digital point of sales tools
- supporting restaurant managers with printed selling materials
- prepare regular and ad-hoc analyis, market and competition reports
- administrational tasks
What we offer:
- we help you develop quickly in an international environment
- competitive package
- you can work individually
- the international team gives you permanent help and support
Want to join our growing team?"Everything is possible!"
Accept the challenge and send us your login via link until 23.05.2019.