Most people see a day bed.
You see opportunities to put a smile on customers' faces.
Customer Relations Team Leader; Customer Relations department. IKEA Zagreb
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
About youYou are customer-oriented and service-minded retail team leader with personable attitude, passionate about pleasing people. You are patient, courteous and respectful, able to listen attentively and respond to customers’ requirements quickly and efficiently. You have strong communication skills. You are also able to adjust your communication style in order to handle conflict situations maintaining a calm presence. You are able to handle multiple tasks while working in a bustling environment. With excellent communication and problem solving skills and a proven ability to manage team/people, you contribute to establishing and retaining a life-long relationship with our customers. You have knowledge of Windows operating systems and excellent English knowledge.
About the jobYou will manage and lead teams and tasks in different areas within Customer Relations department such as: exchange & returns, goods handouts, different kind of services that provide easy buying and positive shopping experience to our customers. You will ensure that you have a competent and well informed team, providing them with a comfortable and enjoyable shopping experience, whilst supporting the delivery of an efficient and
About the assignmentIn this role, you will be a member of the IKEA Customer Relations Team and you will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading teams and tasks in different areas within Customer Relations department such as:exchange & returns, goods handouts and different kind of services that provide easy buying.
- Providing visitors with a positive shopping experience by ensuring Customer convenience standards are metor exceeded.
- Ensuring you have a competent and well informed team who can meet or exceed our customer’s needs andexpectations and demonstrate a good understanding of policies, routines and procedures within your areaof responsibility.
- Maintaining an efficient service by working effectively with all Customer Relations systems and reports.
- Actively seeking and acting on customer feedback in order to make continuous improvement in our service.
- Implementing and securing the efficient response to and resolution of customer issues.
- Addressing and resolving any root cause issues being generated by your direct areas of responsibility.
- Responsibility for your team development, motivation and satisfaction - coaching and building up IKEAcompetence by directing, delegating responsibility, building trust and promoting diversity of co-workersand visitors.
- Ensuring the right number of co-workers are in the right place at the right time to serve our customers andrun the department successfully.
- Creating an environment where the IKEA values present a strong and living reality.
The IKEA Group is a world leader in the home furnishing business. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. The IKEA Group operates in 49 countries and our retail operations include 403 IKEA stores in 28 countries.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online by 22 May 2019 in English.
Click here to submit your application.