Most people see a day bed.
You see opportunities to put a smile on customers' faces.
CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENTRE TEAM LEADER, Customer Support Centre, IKEA Croatia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
About youYou have experience in Customer Support Centre business or customer service industry. You have passion for customer support and customer satisfaction. Your enthusiasm radiates to your colleagues and you lead by example and you believe that sharing ideas is the best way to discover new ways of doing things. Also, you are result and solution driven and confident decision-maker.
About the jobIKEA Customer Support Centre Team Leader's responsibility is to optimize the customer experience and secure satisfied customers by motivating and inspiring your team in their everyday work using knowledge of the IKEA product range and services and the IKEA customer.
About the assignmentOn this position, you will:
- Contribute to the operational implementation of the unit action plan within the team.
- Support in creating an inspiring and motivating work environment and atmosphere where co- workers have access to the information they need and user-friendly tools.
- Empower and coach co-workers through knowledge, confidence, trust and motivation so they are always ready to support customers in the best way possible.
- Secure that your team works ethically and in compliance with internal regulations and legislation including: consumer protection, risk, environment, health and safety.
- Support and inspire a customer-focused culture in all non face-to-face contacts and secure a positive and seamless customer experience.
- Ensure the right number of competent co-workers to secure high quality for all customer contacts within the service level.
- Use provided relevant insights to remove obstacles in daily operations.
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries - Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We will open 3 new stores in less then 3 years, establish IKEA retail operations in 2 new countries, hire 1000 new co-workers and reach turnover of 500 000 000 EUR, with potentially over 11 stores in plan for the future.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online by 22 May 2019 in English.
Click here to submit your application.