Adecco is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services.
For our client, successful international company, we are looking for proactive and motivated candidates for the following position:
Business Development Consultant (m/f)
- Developing brand awareness in the market and penetration supported by promotional activities
- Maintaining partnership to achieve business development targets
- Facilitating communication with existing and potential clients
- Generating new businesses – new products and new partners
- Achieving goals on the dedicated territory in line with periodic and quarterly targets: reactivating non-active clients, increasing penetration, using promotions and other actions, assisting in different campaigns
- Regularly updating visit lists of clients and set up achievable visit goals
- Delivering product trainings to the partner as needed (under supervision of Scientific Communication and Line Manager)
- Ensuring visibility of the Company by outplacing promotional, merchandising & communication materials regularly and delivering product samples to clients
- Managing activity programs and campaigns
- Carrying through ad-hoc market research tasks
- Delivering information to management about market trends, customer preferences and products development
- Participating at professional events, representing Company properly and act on the exhibition stand according to directives of Scientific Communication Manager
- At least bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience on a similar position
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office (especially Excel for data analysis)
- Advanced knowledge of English and market language
- Driving license
- Desire to work in an international and dynamic environment
If you are looking for a career in an international company which offers great learning possibilities and further self-improvement and your profile meets the above-mentioned requirements, please apply via application link no later than May 26th.
Adecco Croatia Ltd. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/03-04/07 since 05.06.2003.