A young and small but rapidly growing international company, we are owned and partnered by the international Swiss organisation ICERTIAS - International Certification Association GmbH and are behind the renowned international Best Buy Award, QUDAL - QUality meDAL and ICERTIAS Customers' Friend market research methods and certificates.
We greatly appreciate our employees and provide outstanding working conditions in Croatia. The average net salary paid in 2017 in our company in Croatia was HRK 10,276 net + bonuses (source: FINA, Transparentno.hr).
For the needs of our central office in Zagreb, Croatia, we are looking for a Finance Director / Financial manager / CFO. The role will be related to business and work tasks concerning company finances (cash-flow, invoices, billing, and communication with bookkeeping and business partners connected to finance, financial administration and similar).
Finance Director / Financial Manager / CFO (m/f)
You are our ideal candidate if:
- you have a minimum of five years business finance management experience (financial strategy, cash flow, accounts, payments, billing…);
- you can explain concepts such as cash flow, profit, expenses, income, outbound and inbound accounts, etc., to a small child in less than a minute;
- you love both microeconomics and macroeconomics, finance and mathematics, but also adore creative thinking and applying creative solutions to business;
- you are extremely pedantic and disciplined;
- you are a stubborn legalist;
- you have a university degree in economics or mathematics or similar;
- your English is excellent;
- you know German;
- you’re great at using modern technology and software tools (MS Office and more…) and are a fast learner and able to adapt to new software and hardware trends;
- you’re ambitious and want to advance in business, you’re organised, precise, pedantic, and you love order;
- you are interested in further learning and improvement, and are comfortable working and progressing in a contemporary environment with domestic and international partners - in the order of market leaders - the best of the best in their economic segment;
- you relish the challenge of solving complex tasks and your motto is that every problem can be solved with knowledge and perseverance;
- you can independently find, analyse, create and implement a solution to every problem;
- you love to work and it can be said for you that you are the type of person who always finishes what they start - no matter how much time or effort it takes to get done;
- you can do every job entirely by yourself, but have no problem working and solving problems in a team.
What we offer:
- work in Croatia in an office environment more akin to Western work cultures;
- exceptionally stimulating salary and bonuses compared to Croatian standards;
- work in Croatia with clients from more than 40 countries worldwide;
- everyday communication with leading companies and leading people in these companies from more than 40 countries worldwide;
- further education.
Type of employment: permanent employment
Note: We support the employment of people with disabilities.
If you recognise yourself in the criteria described above, please send us your CV and letter of motivation no later than 21st May 2019. via the application link.