Line Technician (m/f)
- Methode Electronics
Opis poslaThe Line Technician will ensure that the production lines under his/her responsibility are running continuously at the established level of efficiency and effectiveness; meeting the production/shipping plans in a timely and effective manner.
The person will be required to minimise downtime set-up time and waste through timely interventions on process adjustments and repairs.
The person will also improve line efficiency and effectiveness by supporting the implementation of improvements and modifications to maximise Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
This will require the implementation of a rigorous preventive maintenance programme. The chosen candidate will undertake any other job that may be assigned to him/her from time to time in compliance with company programmes of multi-skilling.
- A technical qualification at Diploma level
- Applicants having working experience in mechatronics and injection moulding process and pneumatics will be preferred
- At least 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Very good command of the English Language
- Ability to prioritise and complete work assignments by specific deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and positive team approach
- Be ready to take up challenges
- Personal qualities of drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Initiative to propose and implement new ideas
- A careful, accurate and patient nature
- Be self-disciplined, safety-conscious and practical
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Stalni radni odnos