Searching for a Backend Python Engineer
Monolith International B. V. (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
We are StoreDNA and we are inspired by designing systems which encourage growth. We are a mature startup, a group of young enthusiasts inspired by designing systems which encourage growth. Read more about us at www.storedna.co.
We're looking for a guy or girl passionate about their work who will joins us in creating an enterprise software that is more intuitive than Instagram, faster than Google and more intelligent than Captain Data :). StoreDNA turns silos of retail data into easy-to-understand actions, which retailers/brands like Nike, Audi and Samsung use to increase the shopability and profitability of their stores.
In the last 6 years we managed to shake the retail analytics industry by creating a totally new category of analytics, called decision-ready insights.
Our core business is creating a web application that delivers decision-ready insights to thousands of stores. We expect from our new colleague to continue developing what we already have and add their own ideas to the mix. He or she should always strive to create something better than there already is.
What kind of person we want:
- Advanced knowledge of Python and it’s ecosystem (Django Framework)
- Knowledge of SQL and databases (PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Linux DevOps (Docker, Networking, CI)
- Test Driven Development
- Plus if you are interested in: OpenCV, TensorFlow, Nvidia CUDA, gaming engines (Unreal), physical sensors like cameras (Intel Real-sense etc), React
- independence and ownership of your own tasks you find the drive and energy to make your own ideas come true
- desire to improve yourself we grow from each other's feedback
- flexibility in working hours / location some of us work in Starbucks, some in the lab; we only care about what's delivered
- a competitive salary and stock options
- a great HQ in the centre of Amsterdam with bleeding edge equipment
- a fast-paced growth atmosphere
- a context where everybody has a chance to make a mark on how retailers make decisions
No time to lose!
Send your CV and examples of your work via application link. In your mail describe why you ﬁnd interesting what we do, and why we should be even more eager to meet you.
Let's shake things.