C# Software Developer in the Robotics Domain (m/f) - Zagreb
The ClientOur client is one of the world’s leading companies in development of solutions used for various inspection services, corrective actions and engineering studies. Their name stands internationally on top when it comes to robots, electronic instruments, probes and software which are researched, developed and produced on a tailor-made basis. Numerous references on unique international projects give their team of experts the opportunity to work on extraordinary projects, develop their skills and knowledge and pursue unique professional paths.
The PositionAs a software developer, you will complement the existing team of extraordinary experts consisting of constructors, electronics engineers, software developers and NDT specialist in the research and development department. You will work in an innovative and dynamic environment where you will be mainly focused on developing the best possible solution in the given project. You will be involved in developing new and improving existing software in the field of robotics.
Your key responsibilities will depend on your previous experience and long-term interests. According to your previous experience your main responsibilities will be either in the field of robotic system motion control or collection, analysis and data visualization. You will have the opportunity to use your personal and professional passion towards robotics, automation and mechatronics in order to find extraordinary technical solutions in a wide variety of projects.
- University degree (minimum Master’s degree) in the field of technical sciences - preferably with educational and work background related to computing, electrical or mechanical engineering, mechatronics, mathematics or physics
- PhD. degree in any field mentioned above is an advantage
- Highly experienced in C# programming language and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Skilled in solving problems by designing and implementing complex algorithms
- Experience in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is an advantage
- Proficient in English (written and spoken)
- Robotic system motion control specialization: understanding and interest in mechanical, electrical and software components of robotic systems, with special focus on motion control and electronics; good understanding of applied physics, mechanics and control methods
- Collection, analysis and data visualization specialization: understanding and interest in signal processing, machine learning and affinity towards embedded software (microcontrollers); Experience in graphical user interface (GUI) design and 2D/3D visualization
- High interest in robotics, motors and sensors with the inner drive to research and develop new technical solutions
- Strong affinity for teamwork, as well as possibility to work independently under minimal supervision
- Desire to learn and master new skills and develop technical knowledge continuously
- Highly responsible, precise and dedicated to provide high-level quality of work
- Open for occasional field work across the globe
What is in it for you?
- Work on challenging and exciting problems that enable rapid professional advancement
- Work in a motivating environment with highly skilled experts which presents many opportunities to learn and develop new skills
- Opportunity to participate in extraordinary international projects
- Internal development programs for project and people management
- Participation in courses and conferences held in Croatia and abroad
If you are ready to join our client's success story, be a crucial part in their existing team of extraordinary experts then we are ready to talk about the possibilities of this long-term career opportunity. Any open questions are always welcome and we will gladly provide you with additional information.
In case of your interest and involvement into the selection process we guarantee you a high level of confidentiality.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T 01 4886 485
F 01 4886 489