For our client Pilosio, global leader that provides high quality products and engineering solutions for construction, infrastructures and maintenance, we are looking for a
Sales Manager (m/f)
- Achieve business objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances, initiate corrective actions.
- Implement area sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintain and increase sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance about development within the industry and ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the company mission and targets.
- Supervise and coordinate technical offers.
- Continuously update product knowledge.
- Understand product applications and support customers in their selections.
- Work closely with R&D department in order to develop new products aligned with local market needs.
- Ensure regular and accurate reporting to HQ.
- Experienced sales person in the infrastructures/construction sector, preferably with knowledge of formworks and scaffolding.
- Project management, business acumen, planning skills are essentials.
- Experience with technical sales in start-ups or in a fast-growing environment, where a lean organization requires flexibility and a strong entrepreneurial attitude.
- The ideal candidate is a team player with the highest work ethics standards.
- The role will require to travel frequently within assigned area (Slovenia and Croatia) and occasionally to Headquarters based in Udine (Italy).
- Good English level is required, German is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
If you want to be a part of Pilosios’s team and work in a dynamic and inspiring environment do not hesitate to send us your CV and cover letter in English via application link no later than 24th of June.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/03-04/07 since 05.06.2003