FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter.
FOREO is seeking an IT Support Junior to join its team.
Your scope of work includes handling all intranet requests and issues - installation and configuration of desktop environments and handling equipment issues (purchase planning of IT equipment and maintenance).You will be responsible for installation and configuration of desktop environments (Windows, Mac, and Chromebook based), and work on internal company’s helpdesk.
- Install and configure MS Windows, Mac, and ChromeOS based desktop devices, and various software tools used by our employees
- Handle various issues - printer problems, network connection, installation of office I equipment, non-working software
- Handle various issues with Google Business Suite
- Help IT support seniors
- Learn a lot about IT support and IT in general
- Knowledge of English is mandatory - we are an international company and you will work with people from different countries using English as the main language for communication inside the company
- Understanding of IT concepts, computers, network
- Experience in work with MS Windows, MS Office, and hardware
- Good teamwork and people skills
- Ability to properly communicate IT issues to non-IT people is essential
- Motivation for learning
- Knowledge of Google Business Suite, Mac or Linux is a plus
- Amazing company culture
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English
via APPLICATION LINK.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.