Cenosco is a unique software company. We are a technical solution partner for engineering companies, developing tools in the field of asset integrity risk management, health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ), geomatics engineering and statistical analysis.
With offices in the heart of The Hague (The Netherlands), Zagreb and Pula (Croatia) we built a diverse, multi-cultural team of enthusiastic, passionate, and driven people. We welcome creativity, initiative and fresh ideas and value work-life balance.
We are searching for a supremely talented, extremely passionate Mobile Developer to join us and become a part of a high-performing engineering team working with cutting edge technologies and working on exciting projects.
- Support the entire application lifecycle
- Contribute to designing, testing, releasing and application support
- Write a clean and sustainable code that can be used in the future
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Talk with users to understand their needs and experiences
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Previous working experience
- A rich portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of the following technologies: iOS native development, Cordova/PhoneGap Optional capacitor and PWA (Progressive Web Apps)
- Experience with APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Good working knowledge of English
WORKING AT CENOSCO MEANS:
- Working with colleagues with a passion for software development and innovation
- Nice office, informal culture in the center of The Hague (NL) or seaside outskirts of Pula or the business heart of Zagreb
- The chance to share your own knowledge, passion and ideas
- An opportunity to develop yourself
- Dynamic workplaces (biking or standing behind your desk)
- 24 days of holidays
- Great benefits (good salary based qualifications, skills, bonus)
- A good cup of coffee or tea with a snack or fresh fruit available all day long
We are an English speaking company, so please send your CV and application in English.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Send application or give us a call +31 (0)70-3830023 (The Hague Office) +385 (52) 391179 (Pula Office). We look forward to hearing from you.
Cenosco is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity. All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the professional merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion or belief.