Apply and become our
Senior Java Developer
We are focused on building a team of passionate, diverse and talented people. We believe the best results are achieved by working in small teams that collaborate closely together. We are proud of our achievements and we want to expand our team with top-notch frontend, backend and full-stack devs who will help us bring our top-notchness to the next level!
You will be part of the company that creates top of the line computer vision and machine learning products. As a Senior Java Developer, you will work with a team of developers on high-volume, flexible, and high-performant web API and internal web applications that support our machine learning, research-driven, difference maker R&D process! You will also perform code reviews, mentor team members, and coordinate with other roles in R&D.
What will you do at Microblink?
- design, develop and deploy functionalities on Microblink solutions
- actively participate in planning the iterations together with the rest of the team
- discuss the features and estimate the effort
- define the design and architecture of the solution
- provide mentoring:
- review code and tests and provide feedback to developers on ways to improve code quality, clarity, and performance
- regularly coordinate with team members, providing assistance, guidance and help
- contribute to the technical standards
- support the implementation, evolution, and maintenance of the codebase
- promote and help in implementing coding standards covering quality, testing, performance, and security
- suggest improvements by introducing new frameworks, libraries, and technologies. We strive to achieve a good balance between standardization and high productivity on one side, and the ability to implement modern trends and practices on the other!
- always focus on ensuring software stability, maintainability and overall quality
You’re the person we’re looking for if you:
- are responsible, proactive and driven by organizational success
- have strong knowledge and 3+ years of experience working with
- in the case of backend orientation:
- Java programming language
- Spring/Spring Boot
- MongoDB or other NoSQL database
- MySQL or PostgreSQL
- in the case of frontend orientation:
- in the case of backend orientation:
- have essential software development skill set (“it goes without saying” type of skills): OOP, git, team collaboration skills, good English language skill...
A plus is if you:
- have experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
We are offering:
- an opportunity to further develop your skills in the fast-growing mobile vision company whose solutions are used by 100 million users worldwide
- an opportunity to work on challenging products
- learning opportunities through knowledge sharing, educations, and conferences
- collaboration with the ambitious and flexible team that thrives on fair play and exchanging different viewpoints
- working in a casual and yet professional working environment with motivating working conditions
- a culture that recognizes and rewards dedication and success
Microblink was launched with a vision to eliminate typing from mobile and web apps. Our state-of-the-art computer vision tech changes everyday life for millions of users and improves business processes worldwide.
We’re the reason why today you don’t have to go to the bank to pay your bills, or even type the data into your mobile banking app. Instead, you can scan them and pay in a few seconds. Our products use the power of machine learning to help users achieve their goals as well as enjoy the process itself.
And there’s plenty more where that came from. We have a range of top-notch products in our text recognition portfolio that improve user experience in a great number of apps. We’re proud to power apps of 300+ businesses like, Virgin Mobile, Unicredit, Erste, T-com, A1 and Jaguar, which together have reached over 100 million users. The combination of our world-class tech and amazing UX has also made Photomath app one of the most popular educational apps in the world.
We are a team of top industry experts and curious minds who explore, learn, discuss, and work closely together to create the most advanced text recognition solutions and supreme user experience.
Join us and use the opportunity to learn from the best and help develop technology that has a real impact on people’s everyday lives.
Where and how to apply?Send us your resume with some examples of your code/projects via APPLICATION LINK.