Quote Profitability Administrator (m/ž)
- VERTIV CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za trgovinu i usluge
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Telefon: +385 99 488 9315
- Web: http://www.Vertiv.com
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Vertiv. Explore them now and join our team of 19,000 employees in making the future of our customers’ business possible.
As the Quote Profitability Admin you will coordinate, analyze and manage price discount requests, that are in the quotation phase, in order to support Sales efforts on EMEA level. Interface with EMEA Sales representatives, as well as with other functional units within Vertiv EMEA ensuring the smooth and timely creation and submission of commercial quotes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Extraction of the production costs and application to both manual price discount requests, as well as to the automatic ones
- Analyze, prepare and process the price discount requests (SPRs) received from EMEA Sales representatives
- Prepare necessary calculations and documentation, handle correspondence with Management in order to receive necessary discount approvals from designated approvers
- Maintain the network of contacts and interfaces within the organization (Application Engineering, Pricing Support), as well as with Sales (Sales Managers, Country Leader, Partner Managers) and LOBs (Product management, LOB approvers, Strategic Pricing) in order to support consistent and efficient pricing approval process
- Maintain comprehensive, accurate, and up-to-date SPR Log-file and archive documentation of processed price approval requests
- Degree level (Business Administration / Project Administration / Economics or equivalent)
- At least one year of practical experience of working in an analytical marketing or sales environment or similar analytical activities
- Previous experience in supporting Sales offices in production of commercial quotes is an advantage
- Solid verbal and written communications skills
- Very good analytical skills and good understanding of main finance parameters
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, organizational skills and positive attitude, strong attention to details
- English language – very good verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office – especially MS Excel, various web-based tools, etc..)
- Knowledge of Power BI is an advantage
Thinking about applying, but still not sure? Feel free to reach out for more info and call on +385 99 488 9315 (Ivan Jović) - here at Vertiv we are always happy to engage with proactive candidates.
Viša stručna sprema, Stručni prvostupnik, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Stručni specijalist, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet
Na određeno vrijeme