Case Manager (m/f)
- APS Croatia
- Adresa: Hektorovićeva ulica 2, 10000 Zagreb
An international financial group APS Holding - providing debt collection services, underwriting and asset management services across Central and South-Eastern Europe - is searching for new team members for our branch: APS Croatia.
APS is currently present in 15 countries and manages, with over 500 employees, more than 400 000 receivables, having some EUR 4.5bn assets under advisory.
Opis poslaOur Corporate Recovery department is looking for 1 motivated and energetic Case Manager (m/f) to join the team in Zagreb!
The Case Manager (m/f) will be responsible for management and recovery of secured non-performing loans in Croatia.
Responsibilities of the job:
Management and Recovery of non-performing loans secured by tangible assets:
- Assessment of corporate and retail cases; preparation of tailored recovery strategy; execution of approved recovery strategy
- Active involvement during legal proceeding – enforcement, bankruptcy, prebankruptcy: auctions, communication with bankruptcy trustees and debtors, monitoring payments according to prebankruptcy plan
- Negotiate out of court solutions (settlements); proposing the scheme of debt reimbursement, analysis of the capacity and willingness of the debtor to reimburse the debts, monitoring payment agreements, solving conflict situations for win-win solution
- Checking all relevant data bases regarding information about clients
- Field activity - identifying all relevant information about the debtor/collaterals, regularly checks on assigned collaterals
- Real estate activity (advertising of real estates intended for sale, participates in the process of buying and selling of real estates to third parties)
- Performs other assignments from the scope of work given by his/her direct superiors
- Responsible for keeping compliance with the policies, regulations, procedures and other acts, as well as for the fulfillment of prescribed control procedures
- NPL recovery experience - 2 years minimum
- University degree, preferably "Law", "Economics", "Business" is an advantage
- Knowledge of respective laws – bankruptcy; enforcement, pre-bankruptcy
- Proactive in problem solving
- Advanced communication skills and accuracy of speech
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Organized, client and result – oriented profile
- Tenacity when handling potential conflict situations
- Driving license – good driving skills
- Fluency in English is a must
Please send your CV in English via the application link.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Viša stručna sprema, Stručni prvostupnik, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema, Magisterij, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet
- The opportunity of building a successful career in a dynamic environment, among a team of young professionals
- Bonus according to performance
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office - 1 day per month
- 5 extra vacation days after 1 year of employment
- Paid transportation to work
- Educations and trainings
- Possibility of using half day vacations
- Christmas and Easter Bonus
Stalni radni odnos
Podržavamo zapošljavanje osoba s invaliditetom