Convergent Media Group (CMG) is an independent full-service digital agency with 17+ years of experience working with world’s biggest brands. You can find our offices in USA, Russia and Croatia.
We have an excellent track record for providing digital services with market-leading quality and frictionless global scalability. Our expertise is in digital strategy & innovation, website development, user journey & experience, graphic design, video asset origination and content localization. We design, develop and manage over 1,000 websites worldwide for major brands such as Sensodyne, Gillette, Voltaren, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, Always, Aquafresh, Panadol, Parodontax…
Website Performance Analyst & SEO (m/f) - Zagreb or PulaJoin our experienced Analytics/SEO team in either Zagreb or Pula office!
We’re looking to hire several experts for this position - Junior or Senior level, depending on your skills and experience.
Your roles & responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze website traffic and performance data, from standard Google Analytics reports to deep-dives into user behavior patterns, discovering website improvement opportunities or finding tracking errors
- Create accurate, understandable and actionable reports for clients and other CMG departments
- Implement event tracking and support project leaders in defining website goals, key metrics and KPIs
- Support other teams with Google Analytics related questions and requests
- Conduct comprehensive Technical SEO Audits for international websites using a suite of crawling and webmaster tools
- Conduct keyword research for English-speaking markets, analyze competition and create comparative reports for client brands, find content gaps and other content-related opportunities
- Perform detailed SEO audits, on-site and off-site, produce improvement recommendations and develop strategic SEO guidelines
- Analyze, assess and originate key on-site copy for SEO (URLs, page titles & descriptions, headings, alt-text, structured data markup)
- Create redirection mappings, XML sitemaps (with hreflang geotargeting) and Robots.txt files.
- Tools we use on a daily basis: Google stack (Analytics 360, Search Console, Tag Manager, Data studio), Ahrefs, Screaming Frog SEO spider, DeepCrawl. We’re always on the lookout for better tools and automation solutions
- Excellent English language proficiency in writing and speaking
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console
- Good understanding of Google ranking factors and SEO principles
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and website development process
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Eagerness to continuously learn and improve your competencies
Desirable skills and experience:
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics – creating custom reports and dashboards, using segments and RegEx filters, finding implementation and tracking errors. Experience with e-commerce GA implementation and Measure Protocol will be appreciated
- Deep understanding of Google’s current crawling, indexing and ranking guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of SEO factors and practices. We focus mostly on on-site optimizations, both technical and content-related, but off-site SEO experience will also be considered an advantage
- Experience using crawling tools (Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, DeepCrawl) to determine technical SEO issues. Experience in using any SEO tool is an advantage
- Prior experience in writing client-facing web analytics and SEO reports. Copywriting experience is welcome
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager. Masterful knowledge of GTM implementation will be appreciated
- Experience using Google Data Studio or any data visualization programs (Power BI, Tableau)
- Data science or database admin experience, programming skills in SQL, Python or R.
- Graphic and website design skills
- Great communication skills, experience in creating and holding executive-level presentations
- Mentorship and educational experience
- Attention to detail, accuracy, creativity, and problem-solving mindset
- Desire to learn, grow and stay up-to-date with latest marketing trends and news, such as Google algorithm updates and SEO strategies
...and what’s in it for you?
- Growth & development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal trainings, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients.
- Work-life balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & and occasional furry friends in our pet friendly environment.
- Still not convinced? There is unlimited coffee (in all our offices), team buildings, Halloween parties, birthday celebrations and random applauses. All year round.