Restaurant Manager (m/f)
- Foremost Hospitality HIEX GmbH
- Web: https://www.fmhos.de/de/im-bau/
Foremost Hospitality was founded in 2002 with the purpose of developing and operating international branded business and leisure hotels. Currently the Foremost Group operates 21 hotels in Germany.
The Foremost Group is a preferred partner to IHG and Hilton and supports the Brands: Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Hilton Garden Inn & Hampton by Hilton.
The Holiday Inn hotel is located in the community of Hallbergmoos not far from Munich Airport. With the integration of the 200-year-old, historic manor house, the Holiday Inn Munich Airport will have 165 rooms, seven conference rooms, a restaurant with two spacious terraces and a fitness room. In addition, the facility has eight staff rooms on two floors. The train to Munich City can be reached by bus in just 11 minutes.
Opis poslaAre you a passionate host with a positive charisma and hands-on mentality? We are looking for people who will join our new hotel project at Munich Airport - the Holiday Inn Munich Airport.
Restaurant Manager (m/f)
- Responsibility for the entire operational management of the restaurant
- Coordinating a perfect service flow
- Implementation, compliance and control of service standards in terms of presentation and quality
- Professional and cordial advice of our international guests on the choice of food, corresponding wines and drinks
- Creative and guest oriented handling of complaints and grievances
- Ensuring correct accounting and cash management
- Control and evaluation of economic key indicators
- Responsibility for the maintenance, monitoring, cost-conscious use and timely requirement of all used materials
- Creation of set meals and buffet cards
- Ensuring absolute cleanliness in the entire area, compliance with health and safety regulations
- Instruction of restaurant staff and trainees
- Close and collegial cooperation with all neighbouring departments
- Duty and vacation planning
- Apprenticeship or study in hospitality
- Sound professional experience in a comparable position
- Good English skills and willingness to learn German
- High guest and service orientation
- Team worker and leadership experience
- Ability to work under pressure, reliable, honest, punctual
- High operational readiness
- Well-groomed appearance
If you want to take on this exciting and challenging task, we look forward to receiving your application with detailed references.
Please send us your complete application (cover letter, CV, references) in pdf format. Please note that other file formats cannot be processed. Your application may not be considered.
- Up to 30 vacation days according to company tenure
- Excellent development opportunities within the rapidly expanding Foremost Group
- Employee and Family & Friends offers within the Foremost Group and our franchise partner IHG
- Secure workplace in the environment of a diverse, dynamic company
- Responsible and versatile area of activity
- Participation in regular training courses
- Accommodation available in the hotel
We offer a position with the best prospects for the future that is suitable for talents with a hands-on mentality.
Na određeno vrijeme, Stalni radni odnos