Service Engineer for Applied Systems and VRV (m/f)
Are you interested in
- organizing and providing high level service support for our customer network in Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina (service trainings, technical check, start-up commissioning assistance, troubleshooting)?
- chillers, ventilation air-conditioning and related control systems, VRV and refrigeration?
- seeing your customers smile because you found the optimal technical solution?
- keeping in touch with customers and providing proactive and high level aftersales support?
- sharing your knowledge and giving product service trainings courses for our customers and service partners?
- learn about our wide high level product range and improve your knowledge constantly?
Do you bring along
- several years of working experience at a similar position?
- proven competence on HVAC and/or Refrigeration systems? A personal refrigerant handling certificate would be an advantage.
- mechanical, electro technical and/or refrigerant technical education?
- excellent problem analyzing and solving skills
- a communicative and proactive personality, looking for challenges and ambitious to solve them?
- fluent English skills?
- flexibility and willingness to travel extensively including a driving license for cars?
If you answer all with yes then we should meet!
With us, you will find opposites that attract: A global group for innovative heating, ventilation, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, where you are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies. A stable employer, alongside of whom you can develop yourself dynamically. With cultural diversity instead of simplicity. Where you can not only have really good ideas, but can also implement them
We offer product trainings at the training center in Vienna and in our factories in Belgium and Italy and a longterm perspective in a friendly working environment.
You are a local hero?
Then send us your independent CV!
Please apply in English with your full details via application link.
Daikin Hrvatska d.o.o.