Business Analyst (m/f) - Zagreb
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us if you know that big data is not all numbers, but you look beyond the numbers to find answers and insights to complex questions.
Why is this role important in Infobip?
Our Business Analyst team is responsible for solving complicated problems that will profoundly affect the company’s ability to make the right business decisions quickly. You will be in charge of collecting, analyzing, and reporting business-related data in an on-going effort to increase overall productivity while taking into consideration current economic conditions and operative working resources.
What to expect:
- Collecting, analyzing, evaluating and reporting data in order to increase the company profitability.
- Fine-tuning internal platform mechanisms to achieve top-quality service along with cost optimization.
- You will collaborate with different departments (technical, finance, sales, development, management) in our company, along with other BA team members, on a variety of international projects.
More about you:
- You have BSc or MSc level in a STEM field or relevant working experience.
- You have a desire to learn.
- You analytically approach problem-solving.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- You would enjoy working within international teams.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.