Product designer (m/f) - Zagreb
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Designer to join our Product Design Team and begin an exciting and challenging career with Infobip. If you:
- have experience with all aspects of UI/UX design with a passion for creating amazing user experiences
- get excited when thinking about design systems and would love to be part of building one
- see research as an integral part of product design
- are a curious human being, always trying to get into users minds, being aware of your own bias
- take initiative to push things forward
- see opportunities where other people see problems
- are you, perhaps quirky, perhaps an introvert… we would love to have you on our team! :)
What will you do:
- Hands-on product design in all stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, researchers, developers and other stakeholders on finding solutions to complex user requirements.
- Participate and contribute to user interviews, discovery sessions, brainstorms, and design thinking workshops.
- Create flows, wireframes, and user journeys that reflect mental models of our users.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards that will contribute to a Design System.
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience
- Proficient in Sketch and a prototyping tool like InVision
- Excellent visual design skills paired with good understanding of human-computer interaction principles.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Good understanding of how user research shapes a product.
- Experience in tackling Enterprise UX projects is a plus
- Fluent in English.
Please attach your portfolio with up to date projects that best describe your skills.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords. Be a part of the team that deploys something every 5 minutes.
Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable.
Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation week and onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.