Product Support Engineer (m/f) - Zagreb
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 50+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important in Infobip?
Sending or receiving an SMS might seem like just an ordinary thing. Ever wondered what happens in the background of these transactions?
Our Product Support Engineers have the opportunity to dive deeper into the complex world of mobile services, by handling data from both client's and provider's side and learning how to assure seamless traffic flow by solving a variety of business cases.
What to expect:
- Registering SMS traffic worldwide
- Combining knowledge and expertise of country regulations in sender and template registration
- Ordering and setting 2-way resources based on client preferences
- Contributing in customer experience with being a stakeholder in customer journey
- Providing continuous feedback to our internal teams of engineers to improve our products based on the needs of our clients.
More about you:
- You have a wide range of IT interests (e.g. basic knowledge of SQL, programming logic and computer networks).
- You are curious to learn how things work and what you can do to improve them.
- You are proficient in MS Office
- You are not afraid to dig deeper and use your analytic approach to solve technical problems.
- You are eager to progressively solve more complex problems.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, discount at the local gym, team buildings, free group sports sessions, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long term assignments
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care of your equipment needs
- Summer Connect Conference – internal conference which gathers Infobippers from all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office
- Recommendation Rewards - if a colleague you recommended for a position is hired, you are rewarded too
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.