Purchasing Associate (m/f) - Vodnjan
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip.
Why is this role important in Infobip?
In 10 years we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To ensure a healthy, stable growth, it is essential to develop and implement projects on regional, department or product level in purchasing and logistics that will enable ordering supplies and equipment with optimal resource investment.
You know you’re doing a good job when:
- You monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs
- You review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels
- You research potential vendors, evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.)
- You track orders and ensure timely delivery
- You update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- You conduct market research to identify pricing trends
- You evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices
- You prepare cost analyses
- You maintain updated records of invoices and contracts
- You follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- You liaise with other teams to ensure all products arrive in good condition
More about you:
- You possess an educational background in Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
- Preferably some experience in Purchasing, Logistics but not required
- You have an ability to adapt fast and like working in a high-paced environment independently and within a team environment
- You are strongly oriented on details
- You are able to organize and track your work well
- You are a proficient user of Excel and highly fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team
Why our employees choose us and stay?
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events, join us in our Summer Connect conference in Croatia. We put the “global” in globalisation.
Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!
Apply now and get involved in something great! If you are interested, please follow the application link in order to apply and submit your CV. You can find some useful tips and tricks on our careers blog but feel free to include whatever you believe would best help us understand your background and accomplishments. Please be aware that we will contact only candidates who best match the requirements of the position.