t-matix is a stable company devoted to steady development with firm determination to ensure an environment for bold ideas. We are a software and hardware provider for telematics solutions, and our team has been offering consulting and software services for more than 15 years. Serving leading companies all over the world, we make an essential digital solution provider for industries such as construction, OEM, and Smart City.
t-matix encourages an entrepreneurial spirit characterized by innovation and risk-taking. This kind of approach is expected from every employee and makes an essential part of day-to-day challenges. Combined with successful business processes, the company's prospects for success in an ever-changing market are fulfilled in a competitive global marketplace. Besides that, the company's policy enables its employees to reach their full potential, not just through business tasks, but also by continuously mastering valuable skills and new technologies. To be successful and a technology leader means to invest in the most significant resources – people.
Our team is growing fast, so we are offering possibilities for motivated and outstanding personalities to learn and grow in their career.
Support Team Member (m/f)
- Handle incoming calls and e-mails (via ticketing system) from our clients in the German language that come from DACH and other international clients with support in the English language
- Solve problems mostly by precedent with referral to our knowledge-base
- Ensure the continuous improvement of business outcomes utilizing best practices available
- Provide assistance in company projects by building solutions for customers
- Provide assistance during shift work
- Focus on improving yourself and your work
- Experience in IoT
- Interest in different industries such as Automotive business / Construction and manufacturing business / Smart metering / Hardware Sensors (know-how) / Industry 4.0 or similar
- Two-year experience in a similar role in IT or Telecom industry
- You will be working on brand new and trendsetting topics in the field of IoT and Industry 4.0
- You will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing and exceptionally innovative company
- You will enjoy a pleasant and highly appreciative work environment as a member of a successful international team
- You will be provided with training as part of your daily tasks to get the needed knowledge of our platform and system
- Flexible working hours