TENDER ENGINEER OFFSHORE
Jan De Nul Group offers specialised services for the installation of subsea structures for the oil, gas and renewable energy markets. Seabed preparation, dredging of trenches, as well as their stabilisation and ballasting, belong to the offshore services. Whether it concerns subsea pipelines, cables, umbilicals, foundations, platforms or even integral wind farms : everything is always tailored to the needs of the client and on an EPC-basis if required. Do you want to be part of our international team?
After a training period - during which we will provide appropriate coaching - you will be responsible for the tender package of important offshore marine projects.
YOUR TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Analyse the client’s request for proposal and tender documents
- Set-up a technical and commercial action plan under the guidance of and in collaboration with the tender manager
- Evaluate the various execution techniques and risk factors in order to arrive at a technically and commercially interesting offer
- Collaborate with colleagues of specialised in-house departments that provide legal, QHSSE, technical or other input. Larger projects are handled as a team
- Prepare and follow-up request for quotations with subcontractors and suppliers
- Assemble the full tender package typically comprising of a commercial (price, contract etc.) and technical part (method statement, planning, drawings etc.)
- Keep in touch with clients to maintain a good relationship and attend clarification and eventually negotiation meetings
You are an engineer or have a background in science (MSc.). You are proficient in MS Office, being accustomed to MS Project or Primavera is a plus. Good knowledge of English is required. Your work is accurate and methodical based on your strong analytical skills, still creativity and passion matter just as much. You are working on an expat-based contract from our office in Belgium and/or Luxembourg and you are willing to travel abroad for short periods.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An interesting and diverse job in a no-nonsense international business environment
- Challenging and cutting edge projects
- Autonomy and a wide variety of career opportunities and a committed management team
Check our website on www.jandenul.com