IT Technician (m/f)
- MIND Solutions d.o.o.
- Adresa: Radnicka cesta 37b, 10000 Zagreb
MIND Solutions is a Croatian based company that offers business opportunities to ICT Generalists, Specialists and Engineers with a strong focus on employee development and career advancement.
Opis poslaWe’re currently looking for IT Technicians to join our team in Zagreb, Croatia. Our IT Technicians are supporting end-users via phone, email and remote access using superior customer service for our MSP clients. We value passionate and genuine people who are driven to get things done, provide outstanding customer support and are eager to learn more and develop their skills on Windows Administration.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Communicate directly with end-users, using different channels (phone, email, helpdesk)
- Configure and manage end-user IT equipment, such as workstations, tablets, printers, scanners and/or other devices
- Set up and configure end-user email clients, shared files and folders, domain accounts, installations and updates of software, etc.
- Troubleshoot various end-user issues with their local desktop, peripherals and virtual workstations
- Collaborate with the team to resolve complex or global issues
- Document processes, reported issues, and solutions
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You have excellent communication skills and you understand what outstanding customer support looks like
- You have basic Knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office 365 and Computer Networks (working experience in these areas is an advantage but not a requirement)
- You’re a team player
- You enjoy solving problems and you’re eager to learn more about the Windows environment
- You’re able to multitask and work under pressure
- You’re quick to learn and comfortable in working in a dynamic IT environment
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch by sending your Resume and Motivational Letter in English.
- Attractive base salary with generous bonuses throughout the year
- Indefinite full-time contract
- Continuous Training Programs and Seminars
- Clear Promotion Path
- Relaxed and pleasant working atmosphere in a team environment with regular team hangouts
- On-the-house caffeine fixes and drinks!
- Happy Hour(s) Fridays
- Dog-friendly office with great views of the city
Stalni radni odnos