Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day.
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Application Frontend Developers wanted!
If you would like to work in a team of software developers operating in international environment, who do not hesitate to try new software and hardware, explore possible options, take initiative, and drive tools development - apply and join us!
We are looking for frontend developer eager to take challenging tasks and willing to take the extra effort. Ericsson provides high-quality and modern working environment using latest state of the art software technologies, together with lifelong learning, career development and stimulating reward system. We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation and provide ability to work in global teams. We offer motivating environment, flexible working hours and various recreation and socializing opportunities.
What you can expect:
- Stimulating work surroundings using agile way of working
- Opportunity to work with new software and hardware technologies
- Solving real world problems reaching tens of thousands of users
- Continuous professional development, yearly goal setting and defined career path
- Monthly and annual benefits
Required competence and skills:
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with some of the popular web application frameworks or libraries, such as Angular 2+, React, Vue or jQuery
- Experience with responsive web design using Bootstrap
- Experience working with Git
- Familiarity with build and dependency management tools such as NPM, Yarn, Webpack, Gradle and Maven
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English
- Following would be considered a plus:
- Good knowledge of SQL and databases (e.g. MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, RESTful services
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
Your responsibilities would include:
- Technical reviews, code quality review, mentoring of junior colleagues
- Preparing solution documentation, test scenarios and providing support
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
If words like frontend technologies like Angular, mobile networks, sound like something you’d like to work with, send us an application! Please include following information:
- CV in English and Croatian together with your application letter
- Type of university degree and grade average clearly mentioned
- If you have previous work you are proud of and willing to show, please provide link