Continuously we are getting requests from our clients and for this reason we are looking for good English speaking Industrial Electricians for a longterm cooperation. TPS delivers according to its three company standards: Passionate, Professional and Reliable.
Shipyard Electrician (m/f)
Job description:You will work as an electrician on different Maritime projects where you will work on all types of cabling and connection work on the shipyard at one of our clients in the Netherlands.
You will be wiring and connecting all electrical - equipment and panels. Also cable pulling and Ty-wrapping where necessary is part of the job.
You will also be closing cable penetrations, make EMC connections to cables and prepare metal plates.
- Experience with cabling and connection work on new construction projects of Maritime Systems (big and small cables)
- Understand and read electrical diagrams
- You have an Electrician diploma, preferably from a maritime university
- Good level of English in speaking and reading
- You have at least three years experience as a shipyard electrician
- Professional qualification: Bachelor's degree, Professional Bachelor (of), Bachelor's degree, Specialist of, Master's degree, MBA, Masters, Master's degree
- Work experience: 3
- Languages: English (advanced)
- Driving category: B
- Skills: AutoCAD
What we offer:
- Housing will be arranged by the company
- Company car can be arranged
- Extra nett compensation if you come with your personal car
- Good Dutch Salary
- Long term collaboration with TPS