Senior Project Manager (m/f)RWE Hrvatskais a daughter company of innogy, one of the leading energy companies in Europe. We are offering existing and potential customers innovative and sustainable products and services which enable them to use energy more efﬁciently.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience in implementation of Agile Processes within a Waterfall environment.
- You will be working in the Utility Industry to implement the CORE solution and improve the processes within their Sales, Customer Care, Billing and Accounting departments.
- You will be responsible for leading the implementation of complex business processes and impact/change assessment, identifying improvements, simplification and automation opportunities.
- You will be in charge of collaborating with external partners as well as internal business departments, reporting to project Steering and IT director, producing an end-to-end delivery methodology for Agile deliveries that will co-exist with the current Waterfall processes.
- You will bring extensive experience in Project Management and have been very successful in creating and using Agile processes in previous roles.
What do you ideally bring to the role?
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in engineering / IT
- Experience in working with CRM, REP, Billing and Customer Care systems is considered an advantage
- 5 years of project management experience
- University degree (FER, FOI or similar)
RWE Hrvatska offers more than just attractive salary:
- Collaboration in a motivated team in an international work environment
- The possibility to bring your own ideas to the business
RWE Hrvatska offers a modern working environment, individual development opportunities and an open communication culture.