Performance Engineer (m/f) - Zagreb
The OrganisationOur client is Adcubum, the market-leading software provider of premium quality solutions which are earning the trust of top insurance companies in the DACH area. Even though their solution celebrated 20 years of existence, it is based on the newest future-proof technologies, developed and customized under up-to-date methodologies and with an extremely high level of customer satisfaction rates.
Besides their current software portfolio and projects, our client is initiating major projects oriented towards the future which is a guarantee to stay the market leader and to define the trends, rather than to follow them. All of this is based on the commitment and personal identification with company values of their exceptional employees. Based on the employee recommendations and rates, our client is a top rated company in CH and DE when it comes to employee satisfaction rates.
For their branch office in Zagreb, our client is searching for an experienced, resourceful and ambitious member to join their development team in Zagreb.
- Building a company-wide open source log analytics infrastructure for L&P testing (Infrastructure, Dashboard and reports)
- Defining quality gates
- Establishing continuous L&P testing of all Adcubum applications
- Incorporating L&P testing into the CI/CD pipeline
- Developing reference scenarios for L&P tests
- Supporting product development on L&P topics
- Proactively participating in L&P relevant development topics
- Developing/introducing test tools for efficient L&P testing of Adcubum applications at various levels
- Cross-release collecting and visualizing L&P metrics
- Developing/introducing as well as providing operational support tools for the Adcubum product suite
- At least a bachelor degree Computer Science or a related field
- Experience or interest in performance analysis and optimization of large software systems
- Experience in open-source log analytics (e.g. ELK or Splunk)
- Knowledge of Java, Java EE, application servers and databases
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- In addition to English fluency, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Oriented toward team collaboration
- An open minded and positive person with an aspiration for lifelong learning
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to work within an agile environment
- Motivated and reliable individual who is able to work under own initiative
- Readiness to travel to Switzerland and/or Germany if necessary
What’s in it for you?
- A job full of exciting challenges as well as the opportunity to make real progress
- Modern employment conditions, a pleasant work environment, and dedicated and motivated team
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Sunday, 22nd September 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220