Customer Service Specialist (m/f)
- Web: http://www.medtronic.com
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
Opis poslaThis is an exciting opportunity where, as a HR Information Specialist (m/f) you will take responsibility for providing full administrative, payroll, project and data support for local HR Business Partner (HRBP) and Centers of Excellence (CoE). The job holder will provide Tier 2 country business operations support for employees and managers who need additional HR assistance; this would include providing a high-level of customer service to HR staff, COE’s, managers and employees.
For this role, job location would be Ljubljana / Slovenia or Zagreb / Croatia (TBD)
A Day in the Life
Principal Accountabilities of the Customer Service Specialist:
Order Management & Customer Service Excellence:
- Process and follow up of orders in compliance with current policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Follow up of financial (payment) situation and control the fulfilment of contractual terms related to orders, deliveries and invoices by Customers, in close collaboration with Finance department and Business Unit Managers.
- Support of sales contracts.
- Day-to-day close relationship with customers, distributors and service providers.
- Maintenance of Customer- and Material Master Files.
Reverse Logistics Management:
- Management of customer complaints and return process.
- Coordination on warranty issues.
- Maintenance of return acceptance criteria.
- Provide customers pro-actively with the information they need on reverse logistics issues
- Follow up on Distribution Hold Notifications and the return of hold products to Medtronic suppliers in cooperation with Regulatory Team
Supply Chain Management:
- Monitoring of shipments «In-transit».
- Support of customs clearance procedure
- Support of inventory management. Damaged/missed goods monitoring.
- Control over product availability to reduce items on back-order.
- Support of abnormal demand detecting and managing
Logistics establishment and SAP deployment and further implementation:
- Coordinate, support, active engagement and further deployment and implementation related to SAP processes
- Support organizing of excellent, efficient third party warehousing & distribution operations, as needed.
- Support of establishing of effective quality management system
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Customer Service of international Company or wholesale company
- University degree
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluency in Slovenian, Croatian and English languages (written & spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focus (ability to understand the customer needs is a must)
- Accurate, attention to details
- Stress resistant
- Eager to learn
- We are looking for a team player!
Nice to haves:
- Work experience in Medical Device or Pharma industry
- Understanding of logistics processes
Careers that Change Lives
Would you like to work at a rapidly growing international healthcare company where we appreciate your talent, experience and passion and where you can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges and a dynamic environment?
Do you consider you have the right experience for a Customer Service Specialist? Are you an enthusiastic and people-oriented person?
If yes, then send us your resume and enter the recruitment process right away!
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Slovenski (izvrsno), Hrvatski (izvrsno), Engleski (izvrsno)
Medtronic offers you a professional, international, dynamical and high quality working environment, where personal development is stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged. Our offer package will include a competitive salary and other great benefits.
Na određeno vrijeme, Stalni radni odnos