Currently seeking a Junior 3D Artist to join our expanding in-house 3D team, with opportunities to work on many large scale and high profile projects (mainly focused on producing still product renders, TV Ads, online videos, props development). Working alongside our video and graphic editors and designers, we aim to deliver the best quality by keeping abreast of new and exciting technologies to keep our work fresh and engaging. We are seeking a multi-disciplined, highly creative and self-motivated individual with a keen eye for detail willing to grow and expand with the team.
Junior 3D Artist (m/f) - Zagreb or Pula
What would you do:
- Create high-level CG elements for both 3D animation and stills
- Generate, and manage 3D models via blueprints and artworks
- Optimize, refine and correct model geometry
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines and monitor the output of quality and render efficiency
- Create impactful 3D renderings and product visualizations - a variety of scales and project types
- Work mainly in Cinema 4D and After Effects
- Set up renders in RedShift
- Coordinate and collaborate between other 3D artist and 2D designers/editors
- Researching new techniques to streamline our production processes
What do we expect:
- General knowledge of Cinema 4D and associated plugins/renderers (Redshift considered as an advantage)
- A keen eye and sense for composition, lighting and texturing. Experience is Sub-D modeling and texturing skills (please provide examples if any)
- Knowledge of Autocad, MOI, Sketchup, Rhino, Revit, Fusion 360 or any parametric modeling tool is an advantage
- Understanding of visual properties such as surfaces, reflections, lighting includes in-depth knowledge of shaders and materials are a bonus
- Passion for visualization and 3D graphics, open to learning new programs, plug-ins, and processes to apply to future projects
- Willingness to learn and always think about how we can be better
- Ability to work both in a team-oriented environment
…and what’s in it for you?
- Growth & development. Once onboard, you will be given amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your expertise, through internal trainings, seminars, workshops, and knowledge-sharing corporate culture. Work daily in a dynamic & high-paced environment and never stagnate!
- Best.Team.Ever. Teamwork makes the dream work, and in our case – best in class digital solutions for our global clients.
- Work-life balance. Choose between work from home options, flexible working hours & and occasional furry friends in our pet friendly environment.
- Still not convinced? There is unlimited coffee (in all our offices), team buildings, Halloween parties, birthday celebrations and random applauses. All year round.