Senior Software Quality Engineer
Our heart bleeds digital: for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to be a part of it?
- You review requirements and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- You effectively develop and apply agile test strategies.
- You plan, develop, execute, document and maintain effective test cases by also incorporating exploratory testing practices.
- You plan and drive test automation activities (functional and non-functional).
- You contribute to continuous improvement of ecx.io’s quality assurance approach, methods and tools.
- You act as an effective team member and support others to adapt quality disciplines, decisions and practices.
- You have a profound technical / IT education.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in software quality assurance.
- You have experience with working in agile teams and you show a great understanding of how testing provides value in an agile world.
- You demonstrate basic knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- You appreciate autonomy, team spirit and show great willingness to learn.
Your prospectsWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
Susanne "Sissi" Kistner
HR Business Partner
ecx.io croatia d.o.o.
Kapucinski trg 5
(ZABA building, 3. floor)
Location: Zagreb, Varaždin